If you are a well owner click here to register
WIN A FREE WELL CAP!
Participants of this course will be entered into a draw to win a free installed vermin proof cap by a licensed well contractor (valued at $400) by the Ontario Ground Water Association (or equivalent)
For more information about this course, contact Heather Kirby,
at 705-745-7479 x 114 or email@example.com.
The course will require about 10 hours of your personal time.
It involves independent reading and research, posting to group discussions, and an assessment of your well.
The assessment will require you to take pictures of your well, draw a site map of your property and fill out a spreadsheet.
This course is offered online using easy-to-use software. Technical support will be available throughout the course if you run into any difficulties. There will be discussion forums and independent work that will provide you with the information you need to protect your well.
Upon registration, you will:
- Receive a confirmation
- an email with all necessary links to the course content will be sent on January 31
- Have access to tech support and troubleshooting from 9 am – 5pm EST
- Be able to contact program manager by phone or email
Once you complete the course, you will:
- receive a written report that includes customized recommendations for your well
Your customized report will be:
- non-regulatory: it is up to you to follow up on the recommendations if you so choose
- confidential: your information is not shared with any organizations or governments.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION:
January 31, 2013
For more information about this course, contact Heather Kirby, at 705-745-7479 x 114 or firstname.lastname@example.org.